Some Legal Stuff
While we cannot guarantee that you are able to exactly reproduce the results created in our lab or reported in publications, we do guarantee that our products have passed rigorous quality control tests. If you have questions about your assay or our antibodies, please call us before you order and we will do our best to assist you.
All orders must include the following:
- Billing Address and Shipping Address
- Payment method such as Purchase Order Number or credit card information
- Caller's Name and Telephone Number
- Catalog Number and Description of Each Product
- Quantity and Package Size of Each Product
- Name and Telephone Number of Principal Investigator
- Name, Phone, and Fax Numbers of Customs Broker and/or freight forwarder for orders from Canada and Mexico, if required. Written confirmation of telephone orders is NOT required. If written confirmation of a telephone order is sent, however, it must be clearly marked "Confirming Order--Do Not Duplicate".
Prices quoted in this catalog are in US dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Credit terms are net 30 days.
- Shipping terms are FOB shipping point, prepaid and added to the invoice.
All orders received by 1:30 PM Central Time are routinely shipped the same day and delivered the following business day, except Friday, for most US. and Canadian customers. Freight charges are prepaid and added to the invoice. These charges include overnight priority air charges, refrigeration agents and packing materials as necessary. Customers outside North America should contact Neoclone for shipping information.
Discrepancies: Any order discrepancies such as incomplete orders, sizes and quantity issues need to be reported to NeoClone Biotechnology within 7 days of order receipt.
: No opened products will be accepted for return, credit, or replacement. No unopened product may be returned for credit after 20 days from receipt of order.
Conditions of Sale
NeoClone antibodies and products may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval. The products described in this catalog are for laboratory research use only. They must not be used with human subjects or for clinical diagnosis. Nothing disclosed in this catalog is to be construed as a recommendation to use any of the described products in violation of any patents issued or pending. NeoClone is not responsible for patent infringements which may occur with the use of these products.
The product descriptions in this catalog are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Since research applications of NeoClone products are subjected to variable influences beyond our control, the products are offered without performance warranty, expressed or implied. NeoClone will not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense which might result from the sale, storage, handling, use, or inability to use these products.